So it's been awhile. Sorry that I haven't responded to you guys as promptly as I used to. I've poked my head in DA every now and then, but not consistently. I read the comments I get and I appreciate the thoughts and feedback you guys share.
I FRICKIN' LOVE MAN OF STEEL. It wasn't the best movie I saw this summer, but it was my favorite. You know the saying: "nerd ragin' haters, gonna nerd rage 'n' hate." Henry Cavill IS Superman. what'd you think?
Superman/Batman (Superman deserves top billing for his own movie, seems fair to me). It's a thing. Well not yet, but it's going to be. I'm excited, hopefully MoS3 will be the Trinity and JL following afterwards.
Ben Affleck is Batman. Well not yet, but he's going to be.
- "Ben Affleck doesn't seem like the type of person to be Batman," Neither does Bruce Wayne.
- "He's too small to be Batman." Zack Snyder makes his actors work hard on workouts to become superheroes. Henry "fat fat" Cavill and Gerard Butler atest to that. Ben Affleck got big in The Town, he's already working on getting. Besides' Batman is a ninja anyway. Don't let the gddmn Frank Miller say otherwise.
- "He's a better director than actor." That's true. That's necessary. Writing wasn't the strong point Man of Steel (I LOVED elements of the movie and how they told the story) and Affleck directing and giving his 2 cents (something Chris Nolan didn't even do). Zack's visuals, Dave's story, and Affleck'swritting MoS2 could be the best comic movie book yet.
- "Daredevil sucked." Even Hugh Jackman was "eh" in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, you can't blame one actor for a bad movie. Fox hasn't been really successful with Marvel's characters. And that was over a decade ago. He's gotten better. Affleck is a smart cookie, he knows what he's capable of. This isn't a role he chose because he needed it, but because believed he could fill the part successfully (he has too much going for him to gamble it on a CBM).
- He'll either live a hero, or die a villain.
Lance Reddick www.imdb.com/name/nm0714698/?r…
, The Wire
) should be Martian Manhunter. If you've seen this man act then you know that'd he's perfect for J'onn J'onzz. He has presence (tall height and commanding voice) and that's necessary for a character that is going to be mostly CG (which would be a wa$te in ca$ting Idri$ Elba or another big name actor).
Factory reset! I lost everything on my computer! Everything. Pictures that didn't make DA because of this, that, reasons, and/or explanations are gone... like gone. I'm glad I have DA, because my "best" pictures are still somewhere (and you peoples like them too sometimes
- Also, I'm done with fabrica de herois. Nothing against the software, it just encourages my laziness/computer staring time (I don't need any extra motivation for that) and I just get more enjoyment out drawing and it's easier to customize.
- OCs you may or maynot be introduced to new characters or be reintroduced to character you thought you knew, but is now different.
I like you guys, DA would be pretty lame without the comment-fave relationships we have going.